Air Conditioning Maintenance
Comfort Club represents our passion and honest desire for saving you money by building lasting relationships with our customers. More than a maintenance agreement, Comfort Club is a membership with the following benefits:
- Keeps your family comfortable all year
- Keeps your energy bills low
- Keeps your system running at peak performance
Please Note: This membership price applies to ONE HVAC unit.
Benefits of Being a Comfort Club Member
Heating and air conditioning systems are a significant investment in your home. Caring for this investment properly will ensure your heating and cooling system works at its highest potential all year long, year after year.
- You’ll get a precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and overall rejuvenation of your air conditioner – PLUS – an annual safety check. We’ll do this in the Spring or early Summer.
- You will also get a precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and overall rejuvenation of your furnace – PLUS – an annual safety check. We’ll do this in the Fall or early Winter.
Comfort Club is an ideal way to keep your home’s heating and air conditioning system performing at its best, and lasting up to twice the normal system life expectancy.
14 Great Reasons to Join Comfort Club
Annual maintenance can dramatically extend the lifespan of your system. Have the peace of mind knowing that your system is monitored on a regular basis. Comfort Club memberships are designed to keep your home running safely & efficiently.
- 15% discount on repairs
- Lifetime warranty on qualified repairs* (level 1-3 repairs only)
- Front of line service
- Courtesy reminder for seasonal maintenance
- Instant discount on current repair
- Access to exclusive offers
- Same fee, no matter night or day
- 100% U-Win Satisfaction Guarantee
- Earn $100 towards new system each year* (up to $700)
- Instant coupon for featured products – $250 coupon Comfort Club Cash
- Membership is portable, it moves with you
- 2 FREE Comfort Club Maintenance visits per year – $258 value
- Up to $700 instant rebate on new system* dependent on system
- 1 FREE plumbing inspection per year – $98 value
Double the Life of Your AC Unit
Your heating and air system is one of the most important and costly systems in your home. For this reason it is very important that you stay on top of your system maintenance. In order to avoid costly repairs or lack of efficient AC service you should have your air conditioner checked out on a regular basis.
Improving Your Family's Health
Dust, debris and even mold can sometimes accumulate within the system. If left unattended these materials can have a negative effect on your family’s health. This is especially true if you have elderly family members, young children, or individuals with compromised respiratory systems. Having the system evaluated and cleaned will ensure that these harmful materials are not being circulated through your home on a daily basis.
Club Perks to Bring More Comfort to Your Life
- Front of the line privilege.
When you need AC service you will go right to the front of the line when setting an appointment. As a Comfort Club member we know who you are and what kind of heating and cooling system you have. Our technicians know how to service your equipment, and will take care of you right away.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee.
One Hour’s annual AC service reduces the chance of breakdown so much, we guarantee that if your furnace or air conditioner needs repairs while you are a Comfort Club member, the next six months membership is FREE.
- Longer Lifespan
Your heating and air conditioning system can last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual AC service you receive as part of your Comfort Club membership can double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Save Money and Save The Earth.
Heating and air conditioning systems are the #1 user of electricity and natural gas in America. If you could spend less money on utility bills, use less energy and natural resources – all without sacrificing comfort – Shouldn’t you do it? With Comfort Club AC service the savings on your utility bills can easily pay for your annual fee. It’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment.
Our AC service Charlotte NC technicians are graduates of an advanced training program that is unique in the industry. The owner of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte started a training program to not only help local technicians develop their professional skills, but to ensure that our customers receive the best AC service possible. As a Comfort Club member your system will receive professional maintenance tune ups that include the following services:
- Clean the condenser to ensure consistent operation
- Check the evaporator coil for proper function
- Check refrigerant line condition
- Check all capacitors for proper function
- Check all relays for proper function
- Check refrigerant/Freon levels
- Lubricate motors
- Check amperage draw
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Check for proper air flow
Heating (Gas & Electric Varies)
- Clean the gas burners
- Carbon monoxide check
- Check gas pressures to identify leaks
- Check venting for proper flow
- Check manifold pressure
- Check service valves for proper function
- Check heat exchanger/chamber with infrared technology
- Check blower motor and capacitor for proper function
- Check all safety controls for proper function
- Pull the blower motor and clean it
- Lubricate motors
- Calibrate the thermostat
- Check and tighten all electrical connections
- Check amperage draw
Q: Why is it important to have regular scheduled maintenance on my Heating & Cooling system?
A: Like any product you want to keep in top condition, HVAC equipment requires proper care to give you the greatest benefits. Trained technicians will service your heating and cooling systems to ensure they’re working at their top potential. This will also help prevent expensive repairs in the middle of the hottest or coldest months of the year.
Q: Do I need to have a Maintenance Agreement?
A: Maintenance agreements are a simple and inexpensive way to protect your home from sudden system failure. You should always make sure that your system is running smoothly when you really need it on that first hot or cold day of the season. With your Comfort Club membership, you will receive two tune-ups each year when you need them most. Also, as a maintenance agreement customer, you will receive discounts on parts. You do not need a maintenance agreement in order to schedule service, but we highly recommend you become a maintenance agreement member to help you save money and stress.
Q: How often should you get your furnace serviced?
A: Your furnace is like any other machine – you should have it checked every 6 months before the hot and cold seasons start to ensure everything is in good working order. Some HVAC contractors recommend getting newer furnaces checked every other year, but once they’re more than 10 years old, have them checked annually.