Anderson AC Repair
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance, & Installation Services
Whether the weather is heating up or cooling down, you should always ensure your system can be relied on at a moment’s notice. To do this, it’s important to have a local HVAC company you can rely on for both one-time and routine service. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®, our team is fully prepared to handle just about anything you could need to keep your home comfortable for you and your family.
When you choose One Hour in Anderson, you’ll benefit from our:
- Professional, experienced, and licensed team of HVAC contractors
- Industry-leading parts and labor guarantee for two years after the date of service
- Locally owned and operated friendly team in Ohio
- Adherence to a strict code of ethics and national standards
From indoor air quality checks and air duct cleaning to pre-season inspections and tune-ups, you can expect your One Hour HVAC expert to complete every service quickly and efficiently every time. There is no job that our team isn’t ready to handle!
Our Anderson Heating & Air Conditioning Services
At One Hour, our team is dedicated to solving your system’s current issues, as well as suggesting services and routine maintenance that should be completed to keep things operating efficiently and properly in the future. We take the time to listen to your needs, understand your system, and develop a plan to keep your system running the way it should, all while keeping your operating bills at the normal cost.
While HVAC issues could pop up overnight, your system usually presents warning signs that something is wrong. It’s important to never write these warning signs off. Instead, rely on the team at One Hour to locate the cause and fix the issue before your HVAC system potentially takes more damage and requires service calls in the future.
Some early warning signs of HVAC trouble include:
- Unexplained Spikes – If you have noticed a dramatic spike in your system’s operating costs that have gone unexplained, give our team a call. Your system may not be working as efficiently as it could be! Our tune-up services will get things running normally again in no time at all.
- Inefficient Airflow – While it may be due to a dirty air filter, inefficient airflow may also be a sign that your system isn’t as powerful as it once was, or your air ducts need cleaning and service. Either way, our team can help find a solution!
- Programming Issues – Dealing with an HVAC system that doesn’t get as cold or warm as it once did? It may be the result of faulty programming. Our team will locate the cause and ensure it works at peak efficiency without any further programming issues.
- Musty Smell – Recently notice a musty smell or odd odor coming from your HVAC system? Very similar to airflow, it’s important to replace your air filter regularly. If the filter isn’t the culprit, our team will locate the cause and make your system smell okay once again.
Backed by 60 years of industry-leading HVAC service coast to coast, our locally owned and operated team is dedicated to providing your system the personalized touch it needs to keep things running smoothly. Be sure to rely on the team at Anderson One Hour for efficient, reliable, and accurate service.