When hosting friends or relatives from out of town, adding small touches to show you care can make all the difference. Here are some quick and easy steps to help your guests feel relaxed and comfortable over the holidays.
1. Provide easy-to-access toiletries such as soaps and lotions. Using a DIY soap making recipe can add a great personalized, environmentally-safe touch.
2. Place a refreshment/gift basket on their nightstand to help them settle in.
3. Supply plenty of blankets and pillows for added comfort.
4. Provide books and magazines for guests to enjoy when they need some time alone.
5. Provide OTC medications in case someone has a headache or an allergic reaction.
6. Extra universal chargers for phones and laptops, along with the Wi-Fi password will help them get acclimated quickly.
7. If you have more guests than you do rooms, folding screens can help provide private spaces.
8. Let them know about upcoming activities around the area. Print out an event calendar and recommend your top choices.
9. Host at least one event or outing during their stay. It can be a quaint dinner at home or a fun, new experience on a trampoline.
10. Give your guests information about different local restaurants in case they are craving take-out or a night out on the town.
Make sure your home is a haven of comfort this holiday season, especially if you plan to host out-of-town guests. Temperature inconsistencies or air quality issues can make it difficult to settle into a new space. That’s why our experienced HVAC professionals at One Hour Air Largo are prepared to make sure your service appointment is quick, easy, and reliable. Call us today or schedule your appointment online.