We recognize the tough position many Las Vegans are in during these uncertain times and the impact it can have on our families and businesses. We know that our community relies on us for in-home comfort needs and it is our responsibility to provide essential services to all of you in our community.
“At One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating, we a proud to provide essential services to our clients as we navigate our unique situation here in Las Vegas,” stated Donavan Rohde, General Manager
Our Office Is Still Open for Service, and We Are Still Here for You
You can rest assured that if your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, we are here to safely serve you.
Whether you need your season tune-up or a major repair to your home’s HVAC system, you can call us at 702-718-6248 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online.
Steps you can take in your home:
- Turn on all lights and open any doors or entry ways that lead to the area and equipment that will need to be serviced
- Clear the area surrounding the space your One Hour technician will be working in.
- While we love your pets, we care about your safety and health more. Securing your pets in a separate room is a big help!
- Give us a social distancing thumbs up or a smile instead of a hand-shake 😊
- After your visit: reduce contact by using your phone to view estimates or invoices and sign electronically. We also accept credit card payments.
Click here to review our precautions.