Furnace Tune Up Service
A yearly furnace tune up is an important part in keeping your home and family comfortable all winter long. The HVAC experts at Ross One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning have been taking care of your Terryville and Bristol friends and neighbors furnaces since 1989 and we’re expert with all types of heating system. Whether you have a gas or oil fired furnace, boiler or heat pump, our expert furnace technicians can inspect, check, clean and test your heating system to be sure it’s operating as efficiently as possible.
Furnace Tune Ups Include:
- Inspect all Electrical
- Check circuit boards for burn marks
- Check Motor Amperages
- Measure Temperatures
- Check Gas pressures / adjust if necessary
- Check limit switches & mounts
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Check area around unit for combustibles
- Filter change/clean
Have a Boiler or Oil equipment? We will:
- Check condition or existence of a back flow valve
- Check condition or existence of low boiler water cutoff
- Check condition or existence of tempering valve
- Condition of relief valve / drip tube
- Check for signs of hot spots on outer jacket
- Check flue pipe for rust/softspots/clearance to combustibles
- Will inspect the oil tank for leaks/rusted legs/alarm/gauge
Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Bristol Today at (860) 390-5664.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.