At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte, we stay on top of all the latest advancements in technology so we can continue to bring our customers the best and most efficient HVAC services. One incredibly sophisticated tool we’re very proud to carry is the Nest thermostat. This great piece of equipment actually learns your habits and preferences when it comes to your indoor comfort. Eventually, it will learn your tendencies so well it will change the temperature for you without you having to touch the dial. If you want to have a nest thermostat in Charlotte installed or you ever need any other type of thermostat service, you’ll always be able to count on our experts.
5 BENEFITS OF THE NEST THERMOSTAT
The Nest thermostat offers an unprecedented level of convenience when it comes to controlling your HVAC system. Plus, it’ll look really cool in your home. Here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy once you have one installed as part of your Charlotte thermostat service:
- It’s easy to use so you won’t have to worry about any complex programming.
- It can save you a great deal of energy – it could cut your heating and cooling bill by as much as 20%.
- You can connect your Nest thermostat to your smartphone or tablet so that you can control your HVAC system while you’re away from home.
- It lets you know when you are saving energy, and even provides tips to help you save even more.
- The device will blend in perfectly with your home’s decor.
It’s important that you let an expert provide you with the thermostat service you need to make sure you get the most out of your new device. We’ll make sure that it is located in the right spot in your home so that your heating and cooling system won’t cycle on and off too many times. That will save wear and tear on your system and extend its lifespan.
Let the professionals with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte take care of your Nest thermostat installation.
If you need this or any other type of Charlotte thermostat service, give us a call at (704) 703-4220 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.