Matthews HVAC Services
AC & Heating Repair, Replacement, and Installation in Matthews
When it comes to air quality, it doesn’t get much better than the Matthews, NC area. As good as our air may be outside, when it’s a hot, humid day and you need AC repair, that’s how bad it can be inside our homes and businesses. If this happens to you, it’s nice to know that you can count on a One Hour to provide you with reliable heating and air in Matthews, NC. Whether you need a tune-up or a full replacement, One Hour should be your first call for HVAC service in Matthews.
Our Services in the Matthews Area
We offer a comprehensive list of HVAC services in the Matthews area. A well-maintained air conditioner should last 15-20 years, and that’s something we’ve seen personally in the field with customers who diligently service their A/C units each year. Like an oil change and tune-up keeps your car running for many happy miles, regular maintenance, professional repair, and installations can keep your air conditioning and heating systems humming efficiently for years.
- We provides emergency service, routine repair, and expert installation of all air conditioners. Our AC technicians are ready 24-hours a day to restore comfort to your home when you need it most.
- The colder months don’t scare us. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte is always on call for your emergency service needs. We also repair and install all equipment types, including water heaters.
- Indoor air has a much higher concentration of contaminants than outdoor air, but our advanced array of cutting-edge options will restore your home to the safe balance you deserve.
- We offer 24-hr emergency HVAC services because we want to be there when you need us most. Whether you need an AC or heating system repaired, our team of HVAC technicians are ready to assist you 24/7.
- From a pilot light not staying lit to a thermostat that isn't regulating temperature properly, our One Hour team can repair your system quickly and efficiently.
Guaranteed Promptness and Quality
We don’t take our “Always on time, or you don’t pay a dime” promise lightly – it’s not just an empty slogan. We will arrive at your home within your scheduled time window or you will not pay for the service. Likewise, we proudly stand behind our work 100 percent. If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the service that you receive, you will not have to pay for that service.
Our HVAC service professionals are committed to providing rewarding experience when it comes to heating and air in Matthews, NC. In addition to backing our work, we also promise to treat you and your property with the utmost respect. To that end, if any of our technicians ever swear or smoke in your home, they are not drug-free, they leave your home without cleaning the work area or fail to wear shoe covers, your service will be free.
Air Conditioner Warning Signs
In many instances, your cooling system will give you an indication that something’s wrong before malfunctioning. If you notice any of these warning signs, contact us so that we can perform the air conditioning repair in Matthews that you need.
- Your outdoor unit doesn’t turn off unless you use your circuit breaker.
- The system is not producing enough airflow.
- The temperature in your home fails to match the temperature at which you set the thermostat.
- Some of the rooms in your home or office are continually warmer or colder than others.
- You hear strange noises or notice odd odors coming through your unit.
Don’t spend another day suffering through sweltering weather because you need AC repair in Matthews. We’re available no matter what time of day or night it may be to restore your heating and air conditioning in Matthews, NC.
Choose a Local HVAC Company
We are locally owned and operated in the community. We care deeply for our local residents and that is why we offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our team of experienced, reliable, and professional technicians are trained in many different HVAC services, and are prepared to help you as quickly as possible. We are familiar with the local area and want our community to be as comfortable as possible. No matter how simple or complex your problem is, we arrive quickly and are ready to find a solution for your AC or Heating system.
Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte or contact us online to schedule HVAC service.