Mooresville HVAC Service Professionals
AC & Heating Repair, Replacement, and Installation
There’s not a lot worse than having to suffer through a sweltering summer day without having air conditioning. There’s really no way to escape the heat, other than maybe keep a cold towel over your head and hope that the weather cools off. Thankfully, if you ever need AC repair all you need to do is get in touch with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte and we’ll have your system back and running as fast as we can. Don’t go another day without the air conditioning repair in Mooresville you need.
Our Services in the Mooresville Area
We offer a comprehensive list of HVAC services in the Mooresville area. A well-maintained air conditioner should last 15-20 years, and that’s something we’ve seen personally in the field with customers who diligently service their A/C units each year. Like an oil change and tune-up keeps your car running for many happy miles, regular maintenance, professional repair, and installations can keep your air conditioning and heating systems humming efficiently for years.
- We provides emergency service, routine repair, and expert installation of all air conditioners. Our AC technicians are ready 24-hours a day to restore comfort to your home when you need it most.
- The colder months don’t scare us. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte is always on call for your emergency service needs. We also repair and install all equipment types, including water heaters.
- Indoor air has a much higher concentration of contaminants than outdoor air, but our advanced array of cutting-edge options will restore your home to the safe balance you deserve.
- We offer 24-hr emergency HVAC services because we want to be there when you need us most. Whether you need an AC or heating system repaired, our team of HVAC technicians are ready to assist you 24/7.
- From a pilot light not staying lit to a thermostat that isn't regulating temperature properly, our One Hour team can repair your system quickly and efficiently.
Should You Repair Your System or Replace It?
We have a lot of customers in Race City USA, as well as Davidson, Cornelius, Huntersville, Matthews and several other surrounding counties. When it comes to AC repair, one of the most common questions we receive from customers is whether they would be better off repairing or replacing their system. While there is no clear-cut answer that applies in every situation, there are some factors to consider that can make your decision easier.
Basically, you should seriously think of replacing your system if any of the following apply to you:
- The system is 10-15 years old and you have problems with it regularly.
- The cost of your air conditioning repair in Mooresville would be more than 50 percent of the cost of buying a new system.
- You continually have to call out a professional because your system has a refrigerant leak.
Choosing Our Mooresville HVAC Professionals
Even if you should need to purchase a new cooling system, that doesn’t mean you need to automatically panic. Not only do we offer excellent financing options, there may be governmental tax credits or rebates that can greatly reduce the cost. If you have an older model, it is extremely important that you have it maintained on a regular basis.
After all, you wouldn’t drive your car 50,000 miles without having it checked once in a while, right? At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte, we offer the ComfortClub maintenance program. If you sign up, we can come to your home or business regularly to make sure all components of your system are in proper working order. That way, we can spot any issues that require AC repair before they become major problems.
Contact us online or call us to learn more or schedule service.