HVAC Professionals in Oakboro
AC & Heating Repair, Replacement, and Installation
When the heat gets cranked up outside, the last thing you want to deal with is a stuffy, hot home on the inside. Whenever you need air conditioning repair in Oakboro, turn to the professionals with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte. We’ll handle whatever type of AC repair help you need so that you are cool and comfortable.
Our Services in the Oakboro Area
We offer a comprehensive list of HVAC services in the Oakboro area. A well-maintained air conditioner should last 15-20 years, and that’s something we’ve seen personally in the field with customers who diligently service their A/C units each year. Like an oil change and tune-up keeps your car running for many happy miles, regular maintenance, professional repair, and installations can keep your air conditioning and heating systems humming efficiently for years.
- We provides emergency service, routine repair, and expert installation of all air conditioners. Our AC technicians are ready 24-hours a day to restore comfort to your home when you need it most.
- The colder months don’t scare us. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte is always on call for your emergency service needs. We also repair and install all equipment types, including water heaters.
- Indoor air has a much higher concentration of contaminants than outdoor air, but our advanced array of cutting-edge options will restore your home to the safe balance you deserve.
- We offer 24-hr emergency HVAC services because we want to be there when you need us most. Whether you need an AC or heating system repaired, our team of HVAC technicians are ready to assist you 24/7.
- From a pilot light not staying lit to a thermostat that isn't regulating temperature properly, our One Hour team can repair your system quickly and efficiently.
Signs You Need AC Repair
While most cooling systems are built to last a long time, eventually they will encounter some problems. Typically, though, an AC unit will give you an indication that something’s wrong before failing completely. Here are some of the warning signs that can tell you air conditioning repair in Oakboro is necessary.
- The unit doesn’t emit any cool air.
- Your outside or inside units make strange noises.
- You notice odd smells coming from your system.
- Your energy bill suddenly spikes and you don’t know why.
- There are rooms in your home or office that are warmer or cooler than others.
You should call a professional at the first sign of a problem to make sure that your AC repair is handled correctly the first time. If you try this type of work to save a few bucks, you could be making a huge mistake. Not only could you easily make an error that could injure you or someone else, that error could also necessitate a very expensive air conditioning repair in Oakboro.
Our Oakboro HVAC Professional Can Help
Take that risk out of the equation by having an expert take care of your system. We always perform our work in total compliance with applicable codes to ensure safety and reliability. Please don’t ever try to perform your own AC repair. Even if you have a great deal of experience and the right tools and equipment, the risks will greatly outweigh any potential benefits. Make the smart choice and choose One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte instead for your air conditioning repair in Oakboro.
We not only serve Oakboro, but also Locust, Kannapolis, Salisbury and several other nearby communities.
Contact us online or give us a call at (704) 703-4220 to schedule an appointment and we’ll take care of your issue quickly and efficiently.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.