Honest & Trusted Rock Hill HVAC Company
AC & Heating Repair, Replacement, and Installation
There’s never really a good time to need air conditioning repair in Rock Hill, of course. AC repair issues don’t follow anyone’s schedule. That’s why the experts with One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotteare standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take care of any kind of problem you may be experiencing. We’ve delivered top-quality service to customers for more than four decades, and we look forward to the opportunity to provide you with excellent HVAC service as well.
Our Services in the Rock Hill Area
We offer a comprehensive list of HVAC services in the Rock Hill area. A well-maintained air conditioner should last 15-20 years, and that’s something we’ve seen personally in the field with customers who diligently service their A/C units each year. Like an oil change and tune-up keeps your car running for many happy miles, regular maintenance, professional repair, and installations can keep your air conditioning and heating systems humming efficiently for years.
- We provides emergency service, routine repair, and expert installation of all air conditioners. Our AC technicians are ready 24-hours a day to restore comfort to your home when you need it most.
- The colder months don’t scare us. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte is always on call for your emergency service needs. We also repair and install all equipment types, including water heaters.
- Indoor air has a much higher concentration of contaminants than outdoor air, but our advanced array of cutting-edge options will restore your home to the safe balance you deserve.
- We offer 24-hr emergency HVAC services because we want to be there when you need us most. Whether you need an AC or heating system repaired, our team of HVAC technicians are ready to assist you 24/7.
- From a pilot light not staying lit to a thermostat that isn't regulating temperature properly, our One Hour team can repair your system quickly and efficiently.
Get an AC Repair or Replace Your Unit?
Air conditioning systems can be incredibly reliable, lasting 20, 25 years or even longer. In general, though, they typically last around 10-15 years. If you need air conditioning repair in Rock Hill, or anywhere else in the area, you may be wondering whether you’d be better off purchasing a new system entirely. Well, the answer to that question depends on several factors.
Here are some of the cases where it would make more sense to buy a new HVAC system:
- Your unit is 15 years or older and you have trouble with it on a regular basis.
- The cost of your AC repair would be 50 percent or more that of a new system.
- Your repair would only be a temporary fix.
You Are Our Top Priority
If we feel that an air conditioning repair in Rock Hill wouldn’t make sense for you financially, we’ll let you know. If we think you’ll be fine with an AC repair, we’ll let you know that as well. We haven’t stayed in business since 1971 taking advantage of people; you’ll always be able to count on us to provide ethical, honest service. But even if you do need a new air conditioning system, you still don’t need to panic.
We offer excellent financing options that will fit nearly any budget. We can also help you find potential tax credits and rebates that could substantially lower the cost of your system. We want to be the ones you turn to whenever you need air conditioning repair in Rock Hill or any other type of heating and cooling service.
Choose a Local HVAC Company
We are locally owned and operated in the community. We care deeply for our local residents and that is why we offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our team of experienced, reliable, and professional technicians are trained in many different HVAC services, and are prepared to help you as quickly as possible. We are familiar with the local area and want our community to be as comfortable as possible. No matter how simple or complex your problem is, we arrive quickly and are ready to find a solution for your AC or Heating system.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Charlotte, you’ll always receive prompt, professional service no matter how minor or major your AC repair may be. Call us at (704) 703-4220 or contact us online to schedule an appointment for HVAC service today.
Always On Time...
Or You Don't
Pay A Dime!®
‘Round the Clock Availability
No matter the hour, you can trust One Hour to be there to help you when you get hit with the unexpected.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We guarantee our materials, labor, and craftsmanship for up to two years from the date of your service.
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Before we start any work, we discuss your available options so you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost. No hidden fees!
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
We understand your time is valuable, so we promise to arrive at your home within the predetermined time window that you select, or your service call is free.