Like any investment, your air conditioner unit needs protection. Having an air conditioner maintenance protection plan in place, therefore, is like having insurance coverage. Even if you do minor fixes, be sure to call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of the Bay Area for major stuff. As your Bay Area air conditioner company, we will conduct the needed air conditioner maintenance that will extend and maintain the life of your unit.
A Recommended Protection Plan
An established servicing routine could save you an abundance of money on untimely air conditioner repairs. There are several things that you as a homeowner can do to prolong the life of your unit, which will also ensure good indoor air quality.
- Inspect the air filter regularly. It should be cleaned and changed in time to avoid poor indoor air quality.
- Watch out for the unit blowing warm air. This could be a problem with the condenser.
- Keep an eye out for leaks. They may be a sign of loose seals and escaping freon.
- Don’t ignore strange, rattling noises. Unusual noises at start-up may indicate problems with the thermostat or the compressor.
- Take notice of ice forming on the condenser coils. This often relates to interrupted airflow due to a dirty air filter, clogged duckwork or low freon.
- Know what is causing frequent power outages. When the compressor overheats due to blocked airflow, it can lead to the breaker tripping.
- Have a service plan in place for routine air conditioner maintenance. This step helps to detect problems so that only timely air conditioner repairs are needed.
- Know when to call your Bay Area air conditioner company.
When you make One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of the Bay Area your Bay Area air conditioner company, you can take advantage of our client’s service plan. Our experienced technicians will conduct a thorough check once per year. You will also receive priority treatment. Upon their arrival they will inspect, clean and tune-up your unit to guarantee you the best indoor air quality in your home. Call us today at (707) 600-6671.