Do you feel like you are paying more money each month for your HVAC system than you should? You may want to consider getting a programmable thermostat installed into your home. Here at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of the Bay Area, we want to help you save money with a quality, well-placed thermostat. Our trained professionals know the best place to put your new thermostat, which will help your system to run more efficiently.
Benefits Of Using Programmable Thermostats
There are several benefits for using a programmable thermostat:
- It is more accurate and convenient than regular thermostats.
- By using less energy, it is eco-friendly and contains no mercury.
- You can set your home temperatures which saves money and energy.
- You can adjust the temperature according to your schedule.
- It works well in both the cooling and heating seasons.
- It stores your settings automatically and can repeat them every day.
- It offers a wide selection of programming choices.
Choosing the Perfect Location
One important aspect of installing a Santa Rosa CA thermostat into your home is knowing where to place it. The placement is critical to the efficiency of your system. You want the thermostat to be placed in an area that is away from any heating and cooling units, as well as vents. If they are located in an open hallway, it is much easier for them to regulate the temperature throughout your home.
To save money and keep your HVAC system running efficiently, consider installing a programmable thermostat in your home. Contact us at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of the Bay Area to have your thermostat installed today.