‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Saratoga County, we work literal magic on your HVAC system. No, really. One minute your system is on the fritz, you call us, and poof! It’s fixed! Okay, maybe it’s not literal magic, but it’s definitely that easy to get your heating and cooling system back in working order when you trust our team in Malta with your comfort.
Our heating and air conditioning company in Malta is here to provide professional HVAC services near you. Many of our local customers call on us for ac repair and furnace repair services near Malta
We can help you reset your thermostat to that ever-elusive “bliss” setting during the frigid winters and scorching summers. Our Malta HVAC technicians have years of experience and industry training so that they can meet and exceed your high expectations.
With our local team on your side, you can rest assured that AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance issues will be things of the past.
AC Repair Services in Malta
Here are warning signs that you need AC repair services:
- Strange noises coming from your AC unit- This could be a sign of an issue with the motor or compressor.
- Lack of cool air or uneven cooling- If certain rooms in your home are not being cooled properly, it may be time for a repair.
- Increase in your energy bills- A malfunctioning AC unit can cause it to work harder and therefore use more energy, leading to higher bills.
- Excessive humidity inside- Your AC unit helps remove excess moisture from the air, so if you notice an increase in humidity, it could indicate a problem with the unit.
- The AC unit is over 10 years old- AC units typically last around 10-15 years. If yours is nearing or past this age, it may be time to consider AC repair or replacement.
Keeping an eye out for these signs can help ensure that your AC unit is functioning properly and keeping you cool during the hot summer months.
Heater Repair Services in Malta
Any heater is bound to suffer from some form of wear and tear over time, but you can tackle heater problems as soon as you spot them. If you're wondering "when do I need to repair my heater?", it’s important to keep an eye out for warning signs that require heater repair services.
One indication is a heater that suddenly stops working or does not heat your home efficiently anymore. This could indicate a defective heater switch or something more serious like a blower issue. Loud noises, strange odors or foul smells may also be an indicator something's amiss in the heater. An increase in gas or electricity bills could also point towards heater trouble and should never be ignored as a minor anomaly.
Lastly, when replacing parts on your heater turns into an ongoing task or frequently needs repairs, it's time to call heating repair services in Saratoga County since the system may have life span issues due to excessive use over time. All these signs are good indicators that your heater needs prompt attention and professional help from experienced heater repair technicians.
Obviously, we have a very distinctive look to our brand, so you can identify professionalism, quality, and expertise as soon as you see it. That’s why we arrive at your home in a big yellow truck equipped with all the tools and gadgets needed to get the job done right.
Malta home and business owners trust our team because:
- We always show up on time, or we pay you.
- We offer upfront and honest pricing on all our services.
- We guarantee our workmanship and your satisfaction.
- We only hire the most qualified technicians in the industry.
- We follow a strict code of ethics.
We stand by and honor all the above business aspects that make our Malta HVAC company a go-to provider of AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance services near you. Our team is dedicated to giving you peace of mind and wowing you with the level of service you receive. After all, we are HVAC magicians (an unofficial moniker we’re hoping takes off).
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.