Trusted Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Services With Satisfaction Guaranteed
Winter got you shivering or summer got you sweating? Sounds like your HVAC system is giving you some serious grief. Don't worry, we've got just the fix for you. Our team of heating and air conditioning experts in Cockeysville, MD, knows how to diagnose and solve those pesky HVAC problems that can really put a damper on your comfort and productivity. From warm air in the winter to a lack of cool relief in the summer, we've seen it all – and we know how to fix it. So why suffer any longer?
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Cockeysville, our HVAC team is the real deal. They know everything there is to know about heating and cooling systems – and they've got the skills to prove it. No matter what kind of issue you're facing, whether it's a stubborn thermostat, air ducts that are clogged with who-knows-what, or a compressor that's on the fritz, our experts will get to the bottom of it in no time.
Give us a call at (410) 989-4378 and let us eliminate your HVAC woes with reliable heating and air conditioning repair in Cockeysville, MD.
We are ready to make sure that your HVAC system is running perfectly, including the installation, repair, and cleaning of your ductwork.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
$100 off a Whole House Dehumidifier Prepping for the humid days ahead! * Removes excess moisture from the air in your home * Increase comfort * Reduce the risk of moisture-related issues in your house $100 off a Whole House Dehumidifier at the time of purchase. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Cockeysville Expires: Feb 28, 2024 Print
High Efficiency Furnace Installed as low as $3995 One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Cockeysville Expires: Dec 31, 2023 Print
With our reliable HVAC services, you can trust that we have the knowledge and experience to reset your thermostat to “bliss.”. Our dedicated professionals will take a look at your system, provide detailed feedback, and deliver reliable repairs that keep you living your best life in a comfortable space.
Trust us to handle the following services and more:
- AC repair, installation, and maintenance
- Heater repair, installation, and maintenance
- Furnace repair, installation, and maintenance
- Air handler installation
- Humidifying or dehumidifying system installation
- Duct cleaning
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.