At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, our team takes the frustration out of air conditioning repair, installation, and maintenance.
Emergency HVAC Services
If your HVAC system fails you when you need it most, you can count on the reliable services of One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. Our heating and air conditioning experts can solve your HVAC issues quickly and effectively.
We're highly trained and experienced professionals partnering with you to make your home feel like home again.
Heaters should work as efficiently, reliably, and powerfully as possible to keep you comfy and keep your bills low.
We're dedicated to the safety and well-being of your family long-term and deliver comprehensive thermostat solutions for homeowners.
‘Round the Clock Availability
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
StraightForward Pricing® Guide
Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!®
Has your HVAC been on the fritz to the point that you’re convinced the thermostat should say “hotter than the hottest depths of the sun” or just display the freezing emoji? It’s time to stop letting a malfunctioning heating and cooling system run the show. Trust One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Pflugerville-Austin for all your AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance needs.
As a local HVAC company, we consider you family. And as our family member, we’d be doing you a complete disservice if we didn’t help you reset your thermostat to “bliss.” Our licensed and insured technicians work magic, from air conditioner repair to duct installation. You can count on us to be there to make your home your happy place again.
For comprehensive heating and cooling solutions, call (737) 252-3688 or request an appointment today.
Are you ready to finally say your home feels like paradise? We want to support that by doing things the “One-Hour” way, which means being fully transparent, honest, prompt, and compassionate. We’re able to be all of these things for you because we have some of the best technicians in the industry, and we ensure they’re thoroughly trained before setting foot on your property.
Our AC and heating repair, installation, and maintenance pros:
- Won’t give you arbitrary appointment times like “between 1 pm today and two months from now”
- Aren’t satisfied with their work unless you are, so they stay as long as possible to get the job done right
- Continue to learn and develop their skills because there’s always something that can be improved
- Are available to help you day or night with 24/7 emergency services because a broken HVAC system doesn’t care about business hours
Your comfort and safety are important to us, and you can rely on our robust HVAC services in Pflugerville and Austin to always put your needs first.
Call (737) 252-3688 and request your appointment to get started!
What does the One Hour mean in your company name?
The ‘One Hour’ in our company name indicates our guarantee to be at your home in the predetermined window quoted when you set your appointment. If we do not show up within that window, your service call fee is waived.
1. Express Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified one-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this one-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
2. Reserved Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified, two-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this two-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
3. Standard Appointment: This is an appointment that is scheduled during a specified four-hour time slot. You are promised that a technician will arrive at your home within this four-hour time window. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
4. Stand-By Appointment: This appointment is for overflow situations. This appointment will not have a specified time. You will receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
5. Emergency Appointment: This appointment is for an unspecified time after normal business hours Monday – Saturday and all day on Sundays/Holidays. Calls are dispatched in the same order they are received. You will also receive a call when the technician is en route to your home.
Do you service emergencies after-hours?Yes, we offer emergency services 24-hours a day, year-round.
How much will my service cost?The size and complexity of your HVAC issue will determine the cost. Because our trained, licensed HVAC technicians must diagnose the issue before we are able to quote you an accurate cost, we require an appointment to be set to complete a diagnostic on your system. Once the diagnostic is complete, your One Hour(R) technician will walk you through all costs using our Straightforward Pricing(R) Guide so there are never any surprise fees.
How often should I service my HVAC system?It’s ideal to service your cooling system each spring and your heating system each fall to ensure you find small issues before they become big problems.
How often do I need to change my HVAC filter?Your filter should be changed every one to three months, depending on conditions in your home and your region’s climate.
Do you offer purchase financing?We work built relationships with several lenders to ensure our customers are able to restore comfort in their homes. Ask your technician about your financing options.
What are the advantages of a smart thermostat?Smart thermostats learn a household's patterns and adjust heating and cooling according to when a home is occupied, give homeowners the ability to control the thermostat remotely, and enable homeowners to reduce their energy use, saving you money.
What is HVAC?
HVAC means Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC systems refer to air conditioners, furnaces, and any unit that cools indoor spaces during the summer and warm them in the winter.
In general, an HVAC system takes in air, heats or cools that air, and blows it into a room or any indoor space. While many homes have separate air conditioning and heating units, others have a heat pump that cools and heats the house.
Not only do HVAC systems maintain desired temperatures, but they also improve indoor air quality and regulate humidity levels. But most importantly, these units provide comfort all year round.
What is a SEER Rating?The SEER (seasonal energy efficiency ratio) is a measure of the efficiency of your heating and cooling system.The higher the SEER rating, the more efficiently a unit operates. The SEER rating of any given unit can range anywhere from 13 to 21.